- weekly catch-ups and activity sessions covering topics such as healthy relationships and sexual exploitation
- trips out and enrichment activities
- a safe space to discuss issues and achievements
- bespoke care kits containing items such as toasters, kettles, bedding and other essentials for care leavers to set up their own home
- emergency clothing, shoes and interview clothes
- white goods in an emergency to families who have fled abuse
We are very please to announce the Support of Councillor Jagjit Singh who is running 12 Marathons in 12 months....Yes 12! To raise awareness and to support our causes as Mayoral charities for 2021/22!
We are very grateful to have his support on our journey, if you know of any keen runners who may be interested in joining the journey please contact us on the contact us form as we would love to hear from you!
Please follow his journey and donate if you are able on the link below: